Caprice called me for Mother's Day! I'm so glad missionaries get to call their mom's on this day! She said she wrote me an actial letter but I didn't get it in the mail in time... sad! A couple parents in the ward were asked to speak about their missionaries so I talked about Caprice's recent email we received titled " Pink Trees". I talked about how much she loves spring and the flowers blossoming on the trees and all the cute wildlife in Indiana. I told the congregation that spring has always been her favorite season and now she gets to experience all of God's beautiful creations in Indiana! I also shared an excerpt from her email about an older investigator named Tim, who has read the Book of Mormon and loves it. Caprice said that they are finding about 2-3 people per day to teach thriugh tracting! Shw told me her biggest dissapointments are when the people they teach don't show up for church or their appointments with them. She is a little sad that her mission president and his wife will be released soon too. She has really grown to love them and hopes their replacements will be just as loving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog